“Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” ―Franz Kafka, 20th century Jewish Writer

Friday, July 24, 2015

Traveling Líte Updates

Dear readers,
I apologize for my lack of blog posts this week. The Yiddishkayt Helix trip around Belarus, Latvia, and Lithuania has sadly come to an end. Overall the trip was phenomenal and I cannot wait to share more about my experience when I return home next week. Despite this part of my trip being over, I will still be blogging about my experience on Helix and the places I traveled to. Please check back over the next few days for these posts and my reflections on the overall trip.

I have now started the final leg of my European journey, in Italy! I will be in Italy for the next week with my childhood best friend Leah. We have managed to survive our first two days in Rome with only a few blisters. Tomorrow morning we are off to Florence! I will post updates and pictures of our trip on this blog. 

Ciao,
Naomi

Leah and I at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment